It is important for everyone to have access to high-quality healthcare. That is the goal of the team from Element Chiropractic. Too often, people are told that they need to take a bunch of pills or have a dangerous surgical procedure to help correct their injury or illness. We are here to provide everyone with access to a chiropractor serving Huntersville, Lake Norman, Cornelius, Concord, and North Charlotte areas. We are here to provide an alternative to invasive surgical procedures and pills that have a variety of side effects.
Compassionate and Experienced Chiropractic Care
Element Chiropractic, we work to provide compassionate and
experienced chiropractic care. All of our providers work hard to stay
up to date on the latest research, diagnostic, and treatment options
in our field. This allows us to provide care and compassion to all
our patients that they deserve. We can perform spinal manipulation,
spinal adjustments, spinal decompression, and more. We are here to
make sure that you are taken care of.
- Activator Instrument – instrument assisted low force adjustments to specific spinal regions
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
- Diversified – manual adjustments to specific spinal regions
- Webster (Pre-natal) - ICPA certified practitioner - specific assessments and treatment techniques for mom and baby during ALL stages of pregnancy. This technique is ideal for:
- Alleviating low back pain symptoms related to pregnancy
- Enhancing neural development for a growing baby
- Reduces production of stress hormone, cortisol, in mom due to muscle and joint restriction
Treatment of Sports Injuries
One of the areas in which we specialize in sports injuries. Sports are a great way for everyone to learn about discipline, compassion, teamwork, and more. Unfortunately, a sports injury can happen at any time. We are here to make sure that we provide you with the sports care that you need. We will accurately diagnose your injury. Then, we will come up with a treatment plan that will not only alleviate your symptoms but also prevent your injury from coming back. We want to identify the root cause of your injury and help you recover as completely and as quickly as possible. In many cases, this will include corrective exercises and physiotherapy.
- In-House Digital X-Rays
- sEMG Muscle Scan
- HRV(Heart Rate Variability) Testing
A Holistic and Natural Healthcare Option
At Element Chiropractic, we are here to provide a natural and holistic option for healthcare. Too often, people are still with medical care that leads to a variety of complications and side effects. We work to avoid this as much as possible. We know that your body has the ability to recover naturally. That is the focus of our care.
- Intersegmental Traction
- Dry needling* - certified practitioner (certified diplomat in Medical Acupuncture, 200 hr)
- FMT (Functional Movement Taping)* – Certified practitioner
- IASTM(Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) – Certified practitioner
- Instrument assisted manual massage
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Light Therapy
- Corrective Exercise – CPT and board certified in physiotherapy
- Assisted Stretch - allow a trained therapist to gently lengthen and stretch tight muscle groups using various techniques specifically designed to release tension in regions of common restriction due to poor posture, prolonged sitting, and general stress.
- Nutrition & Health Coaching - work with a nationally certified health coach and exercise physiologist to set nutritional and fitness goals.
*a quick note on dry needling, cupping and functional taping – these decompression techniques are clinically shown to help temporarily relieve symptoms commonly related to muscular hypertension, blood flow restriction and blocked nerve conduction. These tools are used only after a thorough examination has been completed and deemed clinically necessary. They are recommended and best applied with specific chiropractic adjustments for maximum effectiveness and best clinical outcomes.
Trust the Team from Element Chiropractic
Ultimately, we are here to provide everyone with access to a chiropractor serving Huntersville, Lake Norman, Cornelius, Concord, and North Charlotte areas. At Element Chiropractic, we work hard to understand your individual needs and concerns. We want to identify the root cause of your problems. Then, we will work with you and your family to come up with a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. To learn more about our services, please call us today at 704-800-4540 to make an appointment.